ArtisGL 3D Publisher 2.8 available for free download with new material options and physically based rendering (PBR)
PBR rendering provides much better quality in comparison with classic real-time rendering options.
- Materials and lights are now calcualted by physically based rendering engine.
- Under material section shininess and reflection are controlled by Metalness (how much the material is near to reflective metal) and Roughness settings (specular and shininess options are removed)
- In addition provide metalness map and roughness map to control surface's metalness and roughness properties pixel by pixel from texture.
- Reflectivity supports now "Degree" option.
- Lights calculation are more accurate
- To see effects of metalness use Reflectivity map option
For more details on 2.5 version updates see https://artisgl.com/artisgl-3d-publisher-version-25-new-features-and-updates
Download new version of ArtisGL 3D Publisher from Windows 10 Store.